Belly fat is the most difficult to lose. You may have noticed that those few pesky pounds of extra belly fat have made it harder to zip up your jeans, and it won’t go away despite your best efforts. A greater amount of fat cells in your belly don’t respond to lipolysis as quickly as other fat cells. So even after days of sweating in the gym, you still can’t see any change in your waistline. Our advice is to not worry about this anymore because we have a secret solution just for you. Vibration machine exercises for belly fat! Yes, these exercises directly target the fat cells in your stomach and waistline. And has yielded great results for people with belly fat. If you want to know what vibration platform exercise machine exercises are for belly fat, please continue reading the following article!
What is a vibration platform exercise machine? Although you may have never used the vibration platform exercise machine, you have definitely seen it or at least heard of it. The vibrating exercise machine (also commonly called power plate) is an exercise machine that can send high-speed vibration through all muscles of your body. It is designed to stimulate your muscles at a higher speed than normal. Normally, your muscles will contract and relax once or twice per second, but the multi-directional vibration of vibration platform exercise machine will transfer energy to your body, thus stimulating your muscles. This kind of stimulation will force your muscles to contract and relax 30 to 50 times per second. Vibration platform exercise machine was originally designed by Russian astronauts in 1960s to prevent astronauts from losing muscle mass in weightlessness in space. Nowadays, most gyms can use vibration platform exercise machine, and more and more people have brought it into home gyms to improve muscle mass, burn some excess fat, strengthen bones, relieve back pain or improve physical function.
What are the benefits of doing vibration platform exercise machine exercises? The vibration plate has many benefits. Here are some of its main benefits. First, one of the most astounding benefits of a vibration platform exercise machine is its effect on bone density and the prevention of osteoporosis. Second, using the vibration platform exercise machine as a kind of physical exercise has been shown in several scientific studies to aid in bone maintenance and growth by stimulating the buildup of minerals. Third, the vibration platform exercise machine workouts are an excellent way to boost your metabolism for fat loss, both during and after your workout. You’ll burn more calories doing this than you would during any other kind of exercise, making it an ideal means of losing weight. Finally, regular usage of the vibration platform exercise machine may help you become more agile and coordinated for various outdoor activities. These workouts considerably improve the endurance and speed of muscle recovery.
What are the vibration platform exercise machine exercises for belly fat? You can do a wide variety of exercises on a vibration platform exercise machine, but we’ve narrowed it down to 5 that we think will be the most beneficial for you, as they’ll work up all the major muscle groups and help you shed pounds more quickly.
1. Body Squats The squat is a versatile exercise that can be done as a warm-up or as part of a routine. Your lower body will be the focus of this workout. Here’s the correct way to execute an action. First, place your feet shoulder-width apart while you stand on the vibration machine. Second, keep your spine neutral and flex at the hips to lower yourself into a parallel squat position while holding your hands tightly in front of your chest. Third, put a thrust through your heels to go back to where you were. Finally, do three sets of 12 repetitions.
2. Push-Ups Push-ups are a compound exercise that engages all of the muscles in your body. However, this exercise will primarily work your upper body. First, lie on the vibration platform exercise machine with your hands in the top push-up position, and then lower your head and body to the plate. Your feet should be together and in line behind you. Second, lower yourself until your nose is about 2 inches away from the plate. Third, push back to starting position. Last, repetition 3 x 10.
3. Isometric Body Weight Squats The isometric squat can increase muscle endurance and support your dynamic exercises, making it a great addition to any exercise program. Your lower body will be worked during this exercise. First, step onto the vibrating device with your feet as wide and slightly outward-pointing as you can. Second, to descend into a parallel squat stance, keep your spine neutral, clasp your hands in front of your chest, and hinge at the hips. Third, for 30 seconds, maintain this posture. It’s one rep. Last, perform 5 to 8 times.
4. Plank The plank is a core strengthening exercise that requires holding a position resembling a push-up for as long as you can. Your upper body will benefit from this exercise. First, put your elbows on the vibration plate and your legs together behind you. Lie down in the plank posture. Prevent your hips from rising into the air by keeping your body in a straight line. Second, elevate your elbows while contracting your abdominal muscles. Third, for 30 seconds, hold. Last, perform three sets of 30 seconds each.
5. Diamond Push-Ups Your upper body will benefit from this exercise. An advanced version of the standard push-up is the diamond push-up, also referred to as the triangle push-up. First, start by forming a diamond or triangle formation beneath your chest by placing your hands too closely together (on the vibration platform exercise machine). Second, your feet should be positioned straight out in front of you and close together. Third, lower yourself until your nose is roughly two inches away from the plate from the starting position. Last, do three sets of 10–12 repetitions by pushing back to the starting position.
In conclusion, the vibration plate is a unique and effective way to target belly fat and reduce overall body fat. This article introduced five kinds of vibration platform exercise machine exercises for belly fat, hoping to help you.