We've all heard it many times—regular exercise is good for your body and mind. It can not only help you lose weight, strengthen your muscles, keep healthy, but also boost your mood. But if you are like many British people, you are busy, you have a sedentary job, and you have no habit of exercising. Then it's time to start exercising. You can start slowly and integrate exercise into your daily life. But in order to get the maximum exercise effect, you should try to use a good piece of fitness equipment for exercise. Among all aerobic exercise equipment, the elliptical machine is a good choice. It is widely found in commercial gyms and home gyms, and can provide you with low-impact exercise while bringing you amazing exercise results.
Among all fitness equipment, the elliptical exercise machine may not often be the first choice for most people. Because when you get to know it for the first time, you often find it boring. But in fact, when you really know it and use it, you will know the benefits of the elliptical trainer. It can not only help you exercise your muscles, but also be one of the effective tools to help you slim your thighs. However, you must keep a certain exercise plan on it to slim your thighs. So do you want to know how to use it to slim your thighs? In the following article, you can check the guide on how to use the elliptical exercise machine to slim thighs, hoping it will be helpful to you.
Why choose it to slim thighs? When it comes to slimming your thighs through exercise, there are a lot of different options that you can choose from. You can run, lift weights and do some aerobic exercises to slim your thighs. However, one of the best ways to slim your thighs is to use the elliptical exercise machine. Here are a few reasons why you should choose to use it to slim your thighs.
1. It’s a low-impact exercise The elliptical exercise machine is an excellent choice for people who have joint pain or injury but want to slim their thighs. That's because it's a low-impact exercise, which means it's easy for your joints.
2. You can go at your own pace When using the elliptical cross trainer, you can go at your own pace. Whether you want to go slow and steady, you can do that. Or, if you’re looking for a more challenging workout, you can increase the resistance and go faster.
3. It’s a full-body workout Another great thing about using the elliptical exercise machine to slim thighs is that it is a full-body exercise. This means that you can not only exercise your legs well, but also exercise your arms, core and back.
4. You can burn a lot of calories It can be said that using the elliptical exercise machine to exercise is one of the most effective ways to burn calories. In fact, you can burn up to 400 calories on it in 30 minutes.
How to use it to slim thighs? Most people associate the elliptical exercise machine with long, tedious and without proper workouts. They spend a lot of time on the elliptical exercise machine, hoping to slim their thighs, but they have little or no progress. Here, I will provide you with a 20-minute exercise plan to teach you how to use the elliptical exercise machine to slim thighs that ensure your progress.
1. Warm-up You can do some warm-up exercises before using the elliptical exercise machine to exercise. It can prevent your injury and prepare your body for optimal performance.
2. Workout with moderate intensity Moderate intensity exercise on the elliptical exercise machine is very effective for burning thigh fat and slim thighs. A moderate-intensity elliptical exercise machine workout can keep your heart rate at 50-70% of your maximum vigorous exercise.
3. Take a 2-minute break During exercise, the two-minute break is very important. Because you may feel breathless during aerobic exercise, you need a little break which can be up to two minutes. With this short break, you will get to replenish your oxygen levels. This process also provides you with enough energy to keep exercising. So you can burn a lot of fats all along. As a result, your thighs become slimmer.
4. Increase the resistance and exercise Most elliptical trainers usually have 8 resistance levels settings. However, many elliptical exercise machine users tend to set the elliptical exercise machine to level 4 or level 5 and leave it there. However, if you vary the resistance settings, you’ll get far better results from your workout. Gradually increase resistance and exercise, it can increase your endurance, help your body adapt, and make you slim your thighs more efficiently.
5. Cool down The cooling down after exercise on the elliptical exercise machine can make your body recover gradually. It can recover your heart rate and blood pressure, and proper cool-down can prevent your injuries and pose few risks. It is similar to warming up.
6. Repeat (increase time and intensity day by day) If you want to slim your thighs by using the elliptical exercise machine, please gradually increase the exercise time and intensity, and remember to repeat your workout after completing one workout session. This will help you lose thigh fat and create slim thighs.
How often to use it to lose thigh fat? If you want to lose thigh fat, experts recommend that you do moderate-intensity aerobic exercise for at least 150 minutes on the elliptical exercise machine every week. If you are really committed to seeing results, you may need to increase your exercise time on the elliptical exercise machine to 300 minutes or more per week. Of course, diet also plays a role in losing thigh fat. Pair your elliptical machine exercise with a healthy diet (including lots of lean protein, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains) to see the best results.
If you want to know how to use an elliptical trainer to slim thighs, this guide will be helpful for you. With a little time and commitment, you can lose thigh fat and get the toned and slim legs you’ve always wanted.